While the Samsung television is sold with preinstalled apps—like Netflix, YouTube, as well as the likes—you also can install apps through the Samsung shop. But since storage area is restricted, when you’re running low on space or don’t usage certain apps usually, you need to delete them. Therefore, how can you delete apps on a Samsung smart television?
To delete apps on a Samsung television, available the Smart Hub, simply click “Apps”, choose the application you need to delete, and faucet the delete icon. The actions differ somewhat with regards to the year an “=d model of one’s Samsung TV.
You would like to delete apps on a Samsung television for many reasons. Maybe you have canceled your subscription for the moment, or perhaps you need to get the application symbol off your TV’s house display. In any case could be, deleting apps now is easier than you believe.
This guide will highlight how exactly to delete apps on the latest models of of Samsung TVs.
- How To Delete Apps on different types of Samsung TV
- Method # 1: On 2020 or later on Samsung TV versions
- Method no. 2: On 2017 to 2019 Samsung television versions
- Method no. 3: On 2016 Samsung television versions
- Method # 4: On 2014 Samsung TVs versions
How To Delete Apps on different types of Samsung TV
The actions you are taking to delete apps on a single style of Samsung television are somewhat various for instance the Smart Hub function on some Samsung TVs. In this part, we are going to give out the various methods to delete apps on the latest models of of Samsung TVs.
Method # 1: On 2020 or later on Samsung TV Models
If you employ a 2020 or the newest Samsung television, deleting an app as a result is pretty simple. When you yourself have a TU, Q, or LS series of Samsung TVs, you are able to follow this task to delete apps onto it.
Here’s how exactly to delete apps on a 2020 to-date model Samsung television.
- Press the home button to enter the Smart Hub.
- Click “Settings”.
- Scroll down to your “Support” tab and click “Device Care”.
- Wait a few moments as your TV runs a quick scan, then click “Manage Storage” through the choice.
- Select the app you need to delete, then simply click “Delete” and “OK” to ensure.
Method no. 2: On 2017 to 2019 Samsung television Models
If you might be utilizing a mature style of Samsung television, state from 2017 to 2019, the strategy you employ to delete an app in your television is somewhat various. This technique relates to individuals utilizing the 2017 LS, Q, MU, and M show, the 2018 LS, Q, NU, and N series, additionally the 2019 LS, Q, RU, and R series of Samsung TVs.
Here’s how exactly to delete an app on you’re 2017 to 2019 model Samsung television.
- Open your Samsung television Smart Hub by pushing the home button regarding the handheld remote control.
- Select “Apps”.
- At the upper-right part of one’s display screen, select “Settings”.
- Go to “Downloaded Apps” and choose the application you need to delete.
- Choose “Delete” and “OK” to ensure.
Method no. 3: On 2016 Samsung television Models
If you might be utilizing a much older Samsung television, state a 2016 or 2015 model, the actions you’ll used to delete apps as a result may also be quite various. This technique is applicable if you utilize the 2015 JS, JU, or J series therefore the 2016 KS, KU, or K series Samsung television.
Here’s how exactly to delete apps in your 2016 and 2015 Samsung TV.
- On your remote control, press the home button and choose Apps through the choice.
- Select “My Apps”.
- At the base of the web page, choose “Options”.
- From the pop-up option, choose “Delete”.
- Select all of the apps you need to delete.
- At the base of your display, choose “Delete” to ensure you need to delete the apps.
Method # 4: On 2014 Samsung TVs Models
If you employ among the earliest Samsung TVs that support operating applications, you need to use the actions below to delete apps. Make use of this way of the 2014 F, HU, H, ES, EG, and E show Samsung TV.
Here’s how exactly to delete apps in your 2014 or older model Samsung TV.
- On your remote, press the home switch to enter the Smart Hub.
- Select the “Samsung Apps” to attend the following web page.
- Select the apps you need to delete regarding the next web page.
- Press the enter button in your handheld remote control to continue.
- Select “Delete” in the bottom of one’s display to ensure that you would like to delete the application.
Keep at heart
Take remember that you cannot delete preinstalled apps from your own Samsung TV, but there is however a workaround to delete them.
once you delete an app from your own Samsung TV, it’s taken from your television. Thus, reinstalling it from your own shop could be the only solution to have it right back. Additionally, deleting an app may cause one to lose every information you’ve got regarding the application. Therefore, if you’re likely to delete any application, make certain you not any longer put it to use.
Dining table of articles