6 ways to Search a Document on iPhone
Method number 1: Search an email within the Notes App
Method number 2: Search a Document within the data App
Method # 3: Search a Document into the Pages App
- Method number 5: Search a PDF Document in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Method no. 6: seek out a Document in Bing Docs
- 6 solutions to Search a Document on iPhone
- We’ve stated earlier that the techniques to find a document on iPhone are very different with respect to the application on that the document is saved. But, there’s absolutely nothing to concern yourself with; the huge difference is small, and you also won’t have trouble.
- Method # 1: Search an email within the Notes App
- The Notes application has received plenty of improvements within the last couple of years. Looking for a word, particularly within the latest releases of iOS, has become under a different sort of menu. As a whole, they are the actions to adhere to.
- Open the
Locate and then click the
- (a circle with three dots).The menu offers you a number of choices – choose “Find In Note.”
- This choice will assist you to look for specific key words for any document within the application. You can also search handwritten texts.
- InfoThe document/word
- search function into the Notes software isn’t case-sensitive
. Meaning trying to find a word like “Name” is the identical as trying to find “name.” Furthermore, this search function additionally treats areas within the search queries as
separate characters. For instance, “Search field” is significantly diffent from “Searchbox.”Method # 2: Search a Document within the Files AppThe File app enables you to access, view, and run commands on papers saved in several storage space solutions, all in one single spot. Or in other words, you’ll find and handle your entire files, if they are saved within the iPhone’s interior storage space or elsewhere (Google Drive
Microsoft OneDrive, iCloud Drive, and Dropbox) via Apple’s data application. Here you will find the actions to find a document within the Files application on iPhone:Open the “File” app in the house display.Choose where your document is situated
and then click about it. For instance, it may be saved in your iPhone’s internal storage space.
- Click regarding the document you intend to search.Tap in the magnifying cup icon
- near the top of the display.Tap and enter the keyword you need to look for within the typing area.
- Method no. 3: Search a Document into the Pages App
- InfoBefore you obtain started, take note that PDF files aren’t supported (maybe not viewable) regarding the Pages App
- . Use
above if you’d like to look for a PDF file
Here you will find the actions to find a document into the Pages App on iPhone:Open the “Pages” app regarding the house display.Choose the positioning of the document.
Click regarding the document you intend to search.
- Tap in the three-dot icon near the top of your document.
- Scroll down and then click on
- Click on the typing area and enter your message or expression you wish to look for.Method no. 4: Search a Download or Saved Document in SafariOpen the Safari web browser through the house display.
- Tap regarding the “Downloads”
- icon located on the remaining hand of this search club.
If you don’t get the
- icon, simply click alternatively regarding the “aA” icon.
- Click on the “Downloads” option.Click regarding the document you intend to search.Tap in the
- magnifying cup icon near the top of the display.Tap and enter the expression you need to look for within the
- typing area
- .Method # 5: Search a PDF Document in Adobe Acrobat ReaderPDF files aren’t viewable on data App. Therefore, the
- Adobe Acrobat Reader is the better selection for you if you’d like to look for a document in PDF structure. Open the
Adobe Acrobat Reader
app in the house display.You’ll see a list of papers
- obtainable in the application. Touch on the main one you intend to search.Click in the magnifying cup icon
- near the top of the display.Tap and enter your message you need to look for within the typing area.Method no. 6: seek out a Document in Bing Docs
- Open the Google Docs app on the
- house screen.
Click regarding the document you intend to search.
- Tap the three-dot icon regarding the right-hand area of the display.Tap the
- “Find and Replace”
- option.Tap and enter the phrase or term you wish to look for
- in the typing area. Summary
- We’ve talked about six ways to search a document on iPhone with respect to the different apps by which it’s likely you have saved your document within the article above. Included in these are the data App, Pages App, Bing Docs, and Adobe Acrobat Reader. We hope that we’ve replied issue of just how to search a document on an iPhone for you personally. It’s simple to search a document in macOS simply by pushing the “Command + F” buttons regarding the keyboard. But, things vary on mobile iOS. For those who haven’t utilized an iPhone for very long, you probably haven’t mastered using every single function regarding the unit. For that, you need to learn how to look for a document in your iPhone.
The search function on iPhone can be obtained regarding the house display. Once you swipe down the screen, a search club as well as a shortlist of Siri advised apps are instantly revealed. By typing any such thing regarding the search club, you’ll be capable of finding outcomes from apps, internet, communications, provided links, connections, files, etc. But, the actions to find a document differ in each application, but generally speaking, all things are effortless.
We’ll discuss each one of these in more detail below. Be assured that by the finish with this article, you’ll be able to find a document within the different apps in your iPhone with simplicity.
Dining table of articles