There are sharing apps that may effortlessly share brief videos from an iPhone to an Android os phone. These apps enables one to effortlessly do cross-device transfers as soon as the quality is mostly about 20MB. But, while the size of this file increases, sharing and moving files becomes rather difficult. Consequently, finding alternative methods to deliver long videos from an iPhone to an Android phone is vital.
You should utilize a cloud solution to deliver long videos (age.g., with a size of 2GB) from an iPhone to an Android phone. Cloud file transfers would be the perfect for giving long videos from iPhone to Android os. In the event that video clip dimensions are about 25MB, you should use email messaging apps to send it.
This article will highlight how exactly to deliver big video clip files from an iPhone to an Android phone.
- How To forward longer Videos From iPhone to Android
- Method # 1: Using e-mail Services
- Method no. 2: Using Cloud Services
- Method number 3: making use of Third-Party Apps
How To forward longer Videos From iPhone to Android
The size of one’s video clip file will figure out the working platform to deliver a lengthy video clip from your own iPhone to an Android os.
If the quality is below 25MB, you should utilize emailing computer software, web sites, or apps to deliver it. Otherwise, if it’s above 25MB, you should utilize a cloud solution to deliver it.
Cloud solutions – such as iCloud, Google Drive, DropBox, and so many more – enable you to deliver big files. The total amount of files you’ll deliver making use of cloud solution depends upon your plan. Thus, there isn’t any limitation to your size of each and every video clip file you’ll deliver making use of a cloud solution.
The after headers retain the various ways to deliver big files from iPhone to Android os.
Method number 1: Using e-mail Services
To send long videos from your own iPhone to Android os, you should use e-mail platforms such as for example Gmail. Gmail enables you to deliver files as much as 25MB in size.
Here is how exactly to deliver a video making use of Gmail software in your iPhone.
- Open the Gmail app on your own iPhone, and then click the “Compose” button.
- Type the email target of this receiver in the structure web page.
- On the top-right part, click on the File (📎) icon.
- Choose your video file and deliver it to your receiver’s current email address.
Method no. 2: Using Cloud Services
Cloud solutions would be the most useful you should use to deliver big files from your own iPhone to Android os. They have been the greatest as you can upload and send movie information worth over 1GB, based on your cloud registration.
Dropbox provides a 2GB free storage space plan. Google Drive provides a totally free plan of 15GB. With iCloud, you’ve got a totally free plan that is 5 GB in dimensions. You’ll either deliver a video file that equals this free plan. Instead, you’ll deliver numerous videos that total the size of this free plan.
Here’s how exactly to deliver videos conserved in your iPhone to Android os using Google Drive.
- Go to your iPhone Files app.
- Go to “On My iPhone“.
- Gently long-press the video clip you wish to deliver.
- Click “Share“.
- Swipe left or right to select “Google Drive” through the share list.
- Log in to Google Drive on an Android Phone and down load the video.
Here’s how exactly to deliver videos from iPhone to Android os Using iCloud Drive.
- Go to your iPhone’s Photos app.
- Long-press the video clip you intend to send.
- Click the “Share“ button.
- Tap “Save to Files“.
- Select “iCloud Drive“.
- Log in to icloud.com on your Android Phone and download the video clip from the “iCloud Drive” folder.
If the video clip is conserved in your Files app instead of your Photos software, you could deliver the video clip to your iCloud Drive. To deliver it from your own Files software, get to “On My iPhone” > Long-press the movie > Tap “Move” > “iCloud Drive“.
Method number 3: making use of Third-Party Apps
Third-party apps like SHAREit enable you to share files from your own iPhone to Android os. It may also enable you to share files and vice versa.
The SHAREit software has a straightforward graphical user interface; ergo, it is possible to navigate the video clip in your iPhone storage space and share it to your Android os. Also, this software has a high transfer speed. Consequently, sharing big files along with it is a good choice.
Here is utilizing the SHAREit software to deliver files from your own iPhone to Android.
- Ensure that both your iPhone and Android have actually the SHAREit software. Download the SHAREit software in the Apple shop for the iPhone. As well as for your Android os phone, install the SHAREit application in the Bing Enjoy Store.
- Launch the apps on both phones.
- Pair your iPhone together with your Android os unit.
- On your iPhone, select the video you intend to deliver to your Android os.
- Click “Share“.
Using the SHAREit software provides benefits, unlike other file storage apps. The SHAREit software supports iOS and Android os products. Whereas numerous file-sharing apps often help Android os products just.
Also, the SHAREit software has an important transfer rate and doesn’t need an Internet connection. The only limitation of the software is the fact that it’s not well suited for giving numerous videos simultaneously.
Another third-party software you need to use could be the Send Anywhere app.
Here is utilizing the forward Anywhere app to send files from your own iPhone to Android.
- Download the Send Anywhere app for Android os and iPhone.
- Launch and set the apps on both phones.
- On your iPhone, click the video you intend to deliver to your Android os.
- Click “Send“.
Like the SHAREit software, the Send Anywhere app is simple to utilize as you are able to effortlessly navigate your video clip file. It supports iOS products along with Android os products. But, the submit anywhere app has a drawback because it doesn’t display the transfer speed.
Sending long videos from iPhone to Android most times shows unsuccessful. However with the proper platforms, such as for example cloud transfers, email messages, plus some third-party apps, you’ll deliver long videos from iPhone to Android.
Dining table of articles